1/14 Photos of Roast Beef Horseradish Spirals
1 hr 10 mins
Very attractive looking appy! and good too. Had some ladies over for a "crafty evening", making little Christmas thingies, the spirals went over big, and the ladies took the recipe, from "Women's world".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients.
- 2Place the two tortillas on work surface, spread half of cheese over each, top each with half of the roast beef slices, leaving a 1/2 inch border around edges.
- 3Roll up, wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- 4Refrigerate until firm, 30 minutes or up to 1 day ahead.
- 5cut diagonally into 1/2 inch slices and serve.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef Horseradish Spirals
Serving Size: 1 (672 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.9
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 134.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g