Very attractive looking appy! and good too. Had some ladies over for a "crafty evening", making little Christmas thingies, the spirals went over big, and the ladies took the recipe, from "Women's world".
- Combine first 6 ingredients.
- Place the two tortillas on work surface, spread half of cheese over each, top each with half of the roast beef slices, leaving a 1/2 inch border around edges.
- Roll up, wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until firm, 30 minutes or up to 1 day ahead.
- cut diagonally into 1/2 inch slices and serve.