Very attractive looking appy! and good too. Had some ladies over for a "crafty evening", making little Christmas thingies, the spirals went over big, and the ladies took the recipe, from "Women's world".
- Combine first 6 ingredients.
- Place the two tortillas on work surface, spread half of cheese over each, top each with half of the roast beef slices, leaving a 1/2 inch border around edges.
- Roll up, wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until firm, 30 minutes or up to 1 day ahead.
- cut diagonally into 1/2 inch slices and serve.
Excellent! I wouldn't change a thing. However, I ended up using 3 tortillas. It's very important to not place the roast beef close to the edge because your rolls won't "seal" if you place it clear to the edge.
Excellent! Must admit, at first I wondered about the necessity to drain the horseradish...gosh, was I surprised at the amount of liquid extracted! Still pondering what it could have been used for had I saved it. Addition to Bloody Mary? Zip up any smooth gravy/sauce? Au jus? Hmmmm.
Easy, fast and do ahead. . . everything I like! I added some Dijon mustard as well and a little more horseradish than called for. Worked very well. I bet these would freeze well too?? Thanks again Dorothy.