Roast Beef Hash With Roasted Shallots and Capers
- Place shallots, capers and oil into a oven tempered pan and roast until the shallot caramelizes.
- Oven temperature should be 375°F.
- While roasting shallot mix, place roast beef.
- If potatoes are not mashed, follow the same process as the roast beef mix the potatoes and roast beef in a bowl. When the shallot mix is cool, strain off the oil (reserving the oil) and add the shallot mix to the bowl.
- Season to taste.
- In a well heated pan saute the hash until golden brown using the shallot oil.