6 hrs 5 mins
A delicious cousin to corned beef hash.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the pot roast into 4 pieces and place inside a large crockpot.
- 2Dissolve the beef boullion granules in the 4 cups of water and then pour over the meat.
- 3Add the onions and garlic.
- 4Set the crockpot on low, cover it and let it cook for 6-8 hours.
- 5After the meat is cooked and falling apart, place it on a large platter and shred it using 2 two forks.
- 6Discard any visible fat.
- 7Mix the corn, potatoes, Worcestershire sauce and meat together into a hash.
- 8Place the hash in a large skillet, add 1 1/4 cups of the beef broth and cook on medium-high until the broth is fully absorbed (about 20 minutes).
- 9Season with salt, pepper and enjoy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef Hash
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 634.2
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 154.2 mg
- Sodium 783.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 43.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: