Recipe by Stella Mae
A good and easy way to use leftover roast, always a hit for a light lunch or dinner. Serve with green salad and hot rolls. Note: Other meats can be substituted, but it's the flavor of a beef roast that makes this recipe so good. My mother loves this dish with grated carrot, sometimes. I don't care for it, but you might like to try it.
- 473.18 ml leftover roast beef, slices and small bits, shredded
- 473.18 ml leftover boiled potatoes, diced
- 2 medium onions, peeled and diced
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 14.79-29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté the onions until they're transparent.
- Add the shredded beef and cook until the pieces start to turn crispy.
- Add the potatoes and stir constantly.
- Otherwise, they'll become gummy.
- Continue to sauté all ingredients until they are browned and crunchy.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.