This takes leftovers, mixes them with Simply Potatoes and makes it a simply easy dinner! It can be made the night before & then just thrown in the oven for dinner too!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl except beef broth until well combine.
- Press into a 9x13 pan and pour beef broth over all.
- Cover with plastic wrap & foil then bake for about 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Increase heat to 450 degrees, remove foil & plastic then bake for 10 to 15 minutes more or until the top is crispy.