Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This takes leftovers, mixes them with Simply Potatoes and makes it a simply easy dinner! It can be made the night before & then just thrown in the oven for dinner too!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 -3 lbs leftover roast beef or 2 -3 lbs store bought pre- cooked beef roast, small dice
- 4 -5 carrots, half coin cut, sauteed until tender
- 1 (1 ounce) packagemccormick beef stew seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups beef broth
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl except beef broth until well combine.
- Press into a 9x13 pan and pour beef broth over all.
- Cover with plastic wrap & foil then bake for about 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Increase heat to 450 degrees, remove foil & plastic then bake for 10 to 15 minutes more or until the top is crispy.