1/1 Photo of Roast Beef Hash
1 hr 20 mins
Grill Works's Note:
This takes leftovers, mixes them with Simply Potatoes and makes it a simply easy dinner! It can be made the night before & then just thrown in the oven for dinner too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Toss all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl except beef broth until well combine.
- 3Press into a 9x13 pan and pour beef broth over all.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap & foil then bake for about 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 5Increase heat to 450 degrees, remove foil & plastic then bake for 10 to 15 minutes more or until the top is crispy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef Hash
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.9
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 117.8 mg
- Sodium 334.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 41.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
beef stew seasoning