Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
1001 More Low Fat Recipes
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups shredded cooked lean beef
- 2 cups peeled and cubed cooked potatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
- Sauté onion, bell pepper and garlic until tender.
- Add beef and potatoes to skillet; sprinkle with herbs. Cook over medium heat until meat and potatoes are browned, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season to taste with salt and pepper.