- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 354.88 ml diced potatoes
- 709.77 ml cubed leftover roast beef
- 9.85 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 236.59 ml milk
- 118.29 ml leftover gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, cook onion in butter until tender crisp.
- Add remaining ingredients except milk and gravy.
- Whisk milk and gravy together until smooth.
- Add to skillet.
- (If there is no leftover gravy, just increase milk to 1 1/2 cups.) Stir all together and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for approximately 20 minutes or until potatoes are done.
- The liquid should be absorbed.