- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced potatoes
- 3 cups cubed leftover roast beef
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup leftover gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, cook onion in butter until tender crisp.
- Add remaining ingredients except milk and gravy.
- Whisk milk and gravy together until smooth.
- Add to skillet.
- (If there is no leftover gravy, just increase milk to 1 1/2 cups.) Stir all together and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for approximately 20 minutes or until potatoes are done.
- The liquid should be absorbed.