1/1 Photo of Roast Beef Hash
Susie in Texas's Note:
A delicious, yet easy to prepare, alternative to warming up leftover roast beef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, cook onion in butter until tender crisp.
- 2Add remaining ingredients except milk and gravy.
- 3Whisk milk and gravy together until smooth.
- 4Add to skillet.
- 5(If there is no leftover gravy, just increase milk to 1 1/2 cups.) Stir all together and bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for approximately 20 minutes or until potatoes are done.
- 7The liquid should be absorbed.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef Hash
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.4
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Sodium 850.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: