A delicious, yet easy to prepare, alternative to warming up leftover roast beef.
Make and share this Roast Beef Hash recipe from Food.com.
- In large skillet, cook onion in butter until tender crisp.
- Add remaining ingredients except milk and gravy.
- Whisk milk and gravy together until smooth.
- Add to skillet.
- (If there is no leftover gravy, just increase milk to 1 1/2 cups.) Stir all together and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for approximately 20 minutes or until potatoes are done.
- The liquid should be absorbed.