Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
mmmmm..i love this recipe.this is from the book of "Filipino cooking and entertaining by Eleanor R. lacquian"
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 potatoes, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 lb cooked beef, sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- In a nonstick saucepan,heat oil over medium heat,fry potatoes,5 minutes on each side.
- Push to one side of pan.
- Add garlic and onions,cook with potatoes until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato,season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in roast beef slices and heat through.
- Transfer to serving dish.
- Garnish with eggs and sprinkle with green onions.