A foolproof and delicious roast traditionally served with Yorkshire pudding.
Make and share this Roast Beef, English Style recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Trim meat and score remaining fat.
- Rub surface of meat with the spices.
- Heat drippings in frying pan until hot.
- Place meat fat side down in drippings; brown on all sides.
- Place meat in a baking dish fat side up.
- Insert meat thermometer.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes/pound or until thermometer reads 140 (rare) to 170 (well-done).