1/2 Photos of Roast Beef, English Style
2 hrs 15 mins
A foolproof and delicious roast traditionally served with Yorkshire pudding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Trim meat and score remaining fat.
- 3Rub surface of meat with the spices.
- 4Heat drippings in frying pan until hot.
- 5Place meat fat side down in drippings; brown on all sides.
- 6Place meat in a baking dish fat side up.
- 7Insert meat thermometer.
- 8Bake approximately 20 minutes/pound or until thermometer reads 140 (rare) to 170 (well-done).
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef, English Style
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.1
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 129.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 43.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sirloin tip roast