1/1 Photo of Roast Beef Dinner Sandwich Wrap
This sandwich wrap is like a roast beef dinner all wrapped (pun intended) into one. The horseradish packs a punch. So, you may wish to use a little bit less if you tend to find horseradish too powerful. The caramelized onions I use come ready made in a jar as a 'caramelized onion relish' but this could easily be done with your own home cooked onions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the mayonnaise and the horseradish sauce together so that they are well blended.
- 2Spread the horseradish mayo all over the tortilla.
- 3Arrange the baby spinach leaves down the middle of the tortilla.
- 4Place the slices of the roast beef over the spinach so that each end of the beef slightly overlap each other.
- 5Spread the caramelized onions down the middle of the beef.
- 6Fold over the sides of the tortilla and roll it up as you would any other wrap.
- 7Cut in half and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef Dinner Sandwich Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 879.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: