Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sandwich wrap is like a roast beef dinner all wrapped (pun intended) into one. The horseradish packs a punch. So, you may wish to use a little bit less if you tend to find horseradish too powerful. The caramelized onions I use come ready made in a jar as a 'caramelized onion relish' but this could easily be done with your own home cooked onions.
- 1 tortilla
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- 5 leaves Baby Spinach
- 4 slices deli roast beef, thin cut
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons caramelized onion
- Mix the mayonnaise and the horseradish sauce together so that they are well blended.
- Spread the horseradish mayo all over the tortilla.
- Arrange the baby spinach leaves down the middle of the tortilla.
- Place the slices of the roast beef over the spinach so that each end of the beef slightly overlap each other.
- Spread the caramelized onions down the middle of the beef.
- Fold over the sides of the tortilla and roll it up as you would any other wrap.
- Cut in half and serve.