Recipe by 2Bleu
A great dinner all rolled up into one and baked in a casserole dish. This is a great recipe for using up leftovers, and looks elegant too.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
I'm with loof on this one ~ Definitely a wonderfully satisfying comfort food! I did cut the recipe in half for just the 2 of us, but other than that, followed it right on down & was very happy with the great meat-potatoes-&-veggies-all-rolled-into-one dinner! Thanks for a great keeper recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 8 slices roast beef, cooked (sliced about 1/2-inch thick)
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup broccoli, cut up and cooked
- 1 cup diced carrot, cooked
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F In a medium saucepan, heat the oil and add the onions and garlic. Cook for one to two minutes. Add gravy, tomatoes, and italian seasoning.
- Meanwhile, heat potatoes and gently fold in broccoli and carrots. To each slice of roast beef, spread about 1/2 cup of the potato mixture and roll up. Place beef rolls, seam side down, in a baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon gravy mixture over beef rolls, cover and bake for 20-25 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with parsley and parmesan, and serve.