Colby's Mom's Note:
Deli roast beef and easy-prep vegetables-avocado, cucumber, and iceberg lettuce-make this a tasty do-ahead sandwich. Cilantro and a green pepper sauce turn up the heat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 avocado, pitted,peeled and cut into 1/2 inch thick wedges
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 3.69 ml salt
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas, warmed according to package directions,if desired
- 340.19 g sliced roast beef
- 236.59 ml shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 seedless cucumber, cut into 6 inch strips
- 236.59 ml fresh cilantro leaves
- 59.14 ml green hot pepper sauce
- 1Toss avocado with lime juice and 1/4 tsp salt in a small bowl.
- 2Cover tortillas with roast beef, sprinkle with remaining salt.
- 3Top with lettuce, cucumber, and avocado down the center of each tortilla.
- 4Add cilantro leaves, then drizzle 1 tbsp green pepper sauce over each.
- 5Fold in sides and roll up.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef, Cucumber, and Avocado Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.5
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 60.3 mg
- Sodium 1024.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 30.2 g