Recipe by ShaniRage
I used this for an appetizer at an Easter dinner I made for my friends while our husbands were deployed. It was a big hit and the kids loved it too!
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (2 1/2 ounce) packagesof thinly sliced deli roast beef, finely chopped
- 12 stuffed olives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dill
- 1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, roast beef, olives, dill, horseradish sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Finely chop green onions and add to cream cheese mixture.
- Press into serving dish and top with plastic wrap, pressing the plastic wrap firmly on top of the cream cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Serve with crackers.