Very filling casserole. Nice blend of flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked beef, strips
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen French-cut green beans, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup diagonally sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/3 cups French-fried onions, divided
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In large bowl, combine beef, soup, milk, beans, water chestnuts, celery, soy sauce and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions.
- 3Spoon beef mixture into 1-1/2-quart casserole.
- 4Bake, covered, at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- 5Arrange tomato wedges around edge of casserole and top with remaining 2/3 cup onions.
- 6Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef Chop Suey Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.8
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 1027.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: