Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Very filling casserole. Nice blend of flavors.
Make and share this Roast Beef Chop Suey Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked beef, strips
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen French-cut green beans, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup diagonally sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄3 cups French-fried onions, divided
- 1 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl, combine beef, soup, milk, beans, water chestnuts, celery, soy sauce and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions.
- Spoon beef mixture into 1-1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake, covered, at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Arrange tomato wedges around edge of casserole and top with remaining 2/3 cup onions.
- Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown.