Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Very filling casserole. Nice blend of flavors.
- 2 cups cooked beef, strips
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen French-cut green beans, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup diagonally sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄3 cups French-fried onions, divided
- 1 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl, combine beef, soup, milk, beans, water chestnuts, celery, soy sauce and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions.
- Spoon beef mixture into 1-1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake, covered, at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Arrange tomato wedges around edge of casserole and top with remaining 2/3 cup onions.
- Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown.