1/1 Photo of Roast Beef Bruschetta
This recipe is adapted from Betty Crocker's Quick & Easy Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf French baguette (cut into 30, 1/4-inch, slices)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 small plum tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chive & onion cream cheese (from 8 ounce container)
- 1/2 lb roast beef, thinly sliced (can use deli)
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 8 medium green onions, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Brush both sides of bread slices with oil.
- 3Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4Bake about 5 minutes or until crisp.
- 5Cool 5 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, cut each tomato into 6 slices; set aside.
- 7Spread cream cheese over each bread slice.
- 8Top with beef; sprinkle with pepper.
- 9Top with tomato slices and onion.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (456 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 638.6
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 72.1 mg
- Sodium 905.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 29.8 g