Angus Beef web site is where I found this very "impressive looking" recipe. It appears to be easy and exciting! I can't wait to try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb deli roast beef, sliced thin
- 1 French baguette, thingly sliced on an angle
- 1 cup melted butter (clarified preferred)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chiffonade
- 8 ounces prepared horseradish sauce
- 8 ounces brie round, skin removed, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds (to garnish)
- 20 cornichons, thinly sliced length-wise for garnish (miniature whole sweet pickles)
- 1Toss baguette slices with melted butter, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, and chiffonaded basil.
- 2Toast in oven at 375°F until lightly browned.
- 4Spread toasted bread slices with prepared horseradish sauce, arrange with 2-3 thin slices of roast beef.
- 5Place a slice of Brie cheese on each piece and place in 375°F oven, until melted.
- 6Remove from oven, garnish immediately with almond slivers and cornichon slice.
- 7Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.9
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 40.0 mg
- Sodium 988.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 9.1 g