Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This was my favorite sandwich during my college days at the Bagel And Deli shop in Oxford, Ohio. Nothing can really replicate the B&D experience (they steam each bagel), but this combination of ingredients brings me back! Please note I've approximated ingredient amounts as best I can...but you know how to make a sandwich! Eyeball it!
- 1 bagel (sunflower seed if available)
- 3 ounces of thin sliced deli roast beef
- 1 ounce smoked cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup alfalfa sprout
- Place roast beef on bottom half of bagel. Top with smoked cheddar. Top with mayonnaise and mustard (if desired), and finish with alfalfa sprouts.
- Spread cream cheese on top half of bagel, and place atop sandwich.
- This is absolutely delicious if you have a steamer available - however a George Foreman grill or a toaster oven for a few minutes will warm the sandwich also.