Recipe by Lainey39
These appetizers can be made ahead. Prepare, cover and refrigerate up to 1 hour. You can also use smoked turkey or ham instead of the roast beef and cheddar cheese in place of the Swiss.
Top Review by mommyoffour
Yum, we made these for our game day party and they were a hit. I made both roast beef and turkey. Our favorite was the beef as it seemed to pair best with the dressing. But still both really good. Thank you for sharing this recipe withus.
- 2 tablespoons caesar ranch dressing
- 2 (7 -8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 large lettuce leaves, torn to fit tortillas
- 4 ounces deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 4 slices swiss cheese (3/4 ounces for each slice)
- 2 teaspoons red onions, diced
- pickle, wedges if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 1 T dressing on each tortilla, covering entire surface.
- Top each with lettuce leaf and half of beef, cheese and onion.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly.
- To serve, cut roll-ups into 1-inch slices.
- Insert cocktail toothpick into each to secure.
- Serve with pickle wedges.
- Note: I find it easier to chill the tortilla before slicing.