Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These appetizers can be made ahead. Prepare, cover and refrigerate up to 1 hour. You can also use smoked turkey or ham instead of the roast beef and cheddar cheese in place of the Swiss.
- 2 tablespoons caesar ranch dressing
- 2 (7 -8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 large lettuce leaves, torn to fit tortillas
- 4 ounces deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 4 slices swiss cheese (3/4 ounces for each slice)
- 2 teaspoons red onions, diced
- pickle, wedges if desired
- Spread 1 T dressing on each tortilla, covering entire surface.
- Top each with lettuce leaf and half of beef, cheese and onion.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly.
- To serve, cut roll-ups into 1-inch slices.
- Insert cocktail toothpick into each to secure.
- Serve with pickle wedges.
- Note: I find it easier to chill the tortilla before slicing.
Yum, we made these for our game day party and they were a hit. I made both roast beef and turkey. Our favorite was the beef as it seemed to pair best with the dressing. But still both really good. Thank you for sharing this recipe withus.
I made these for a lunchbox treat instead of an appetizer. I used deli sliced turkey in place of the roast beef. The roll-up cut nicely with my bread knife. I will make these again.
This is quite tasty - DH took with him on call for something to munch and they did not get eaten for at least 2 days after making, but he still thought they were good.