1/3 Photos of Roast Beef and Swiss Tortilla Roll-Ups
These appetizers can be made ahead. Prepare, cover and refrigerate up to 1 hour. You can also use smoked turkey or ham instead of the roast beef and cheddar cheese in place of the Swiss.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread 1 T dressing on each tortilla, covering entire surface.
- 2Top each with lettuce leaf and half of beef, cheese and onion.
- 3Roll up each tortilla tightly.
- 4To serve, cut roll-ups into 1-inch slices.
- 5Insert cocktail toothpick into each to secure.
- 6Serve with pickle wedges.
- 7Note: I find it easier to chill the tortilla before slicing.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef and Swiss Tortilla Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.6
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.4 mg
- Sodium 152.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g