Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Almost a "Dagwood" sandwich--very nummy! From B H & G.
Make and share this Roast Beef and Red Pepper Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 78.07 ml light mayonnaise or 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 78.07 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58-59.16 ml prepared hot creamed horseradish
- 6 loaf crusty Italian bread (6 to 7 inch loafs)
- 340.19 g jarroasted red sweet peppers, drained and cut into 1/4 inch wide strips
- 340.19 g thinly sliced roast beef
- 170.09 g thinly sliced monterey jack cheese
- 473.18 ml fresh watercress
- 473.18 ml fresh spinach
- Combine mayonnaise dressing, mustard and horseradish in a small bowl.
- Using a serrated knife, slice sandwich breads in half horizontally.
- For each sandwich spread one bread half with mayonnaise mixture.
- Top each with roast beef, roasted red peppers, cheese, watercress, spinach and remaining half of bread.
- To serve, cut each sandwich in half.
Great sandwich! I roasted the pepper myself. I couldn't slice the roast beef thinly since I was camping and I had no good knifes with me but even with thick roast beef it was fabulous. Thank you Derf.