- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise or 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 -4 tablespoons prepared hot creamed horseradish
- 6 loaves crusty Italian bread (6 to 7 inch loafs)
- 1 (12 ounce) jarroasted red sweet peppers, drained and cut into 1/4 inch wide strips
- 12 ounces thinly sliced roast beef
- 6 ounces thinly sliced monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups fresh watercress
- 2 cups fresh spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mayonnaise dressing, mustard and horseradish in a small bowl.
- Using a serrated knife, slice sandwich breads in half horizontally.
- For each sandwich spread one bread half with mayonnaise mixture.
- Top each with roast beef, roasted red peppers, cheese, watercress, spinach and remaining half of bread.
- To serve, cut each sandwich in half.