1/1 Photo of Roast Beef and Gravy
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
philip collins's Note:
Best roast beef ever....tender meat with lots of great tasting gravy. And makes great sandwiches with leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut onion into medium size chunks and chop garlic.
- 2Put oil in pan and heat.
- 3Season meat with desired seasonings and put in pan with hot oil to brown.
- 4Add onions and garlic.
- 5Cook about 5 to 8 minuets on medium to high heat on both sides.
- 6While meat is browning whisk together cream of mushroom soup with red wine
- 7Remove roast from pan and put in a large enough roasting or casserole pan.
- 8Pour soup and wine mixture over roast then pour onions garlic and some of oil on top.
- 9Cover with foil and cook at 350 till done approximately 1.5 hours for 3 pounds of roast (longer for heavier roast).
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef and Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.8
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 267.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: