Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple sandwich from Cooking Light.
- 29.58 ml Miracle Whip light
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 2 sandwich buns, onion, sliced
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 slice tomatoes
- 4 slice green bell peppers, rings
- 4 slice red onions
- 113.39 g deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml blue cheese, crumbled
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, and pepper and stir well.
- Spread on cut sides of sandwich buns.
- Line bottom half of each sandwich bun with a lettuce leaf; top each with tomato slices, bell pepper rings, onion slices, roast beef, blue cheese and top halves of buns.
Who would not love roast beef and blue cheese? Add that to the mayo/mustard mix and the onion roll...excellent combo! I did omit the green peppers (not a fan) and added fresh chopped parsely to the mayo mixture. Yummo!