3 hrs 10 mins
An easy roast for you to enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Brown the meat in the canola oil.
- 3Save the drippings.
- 4Put roast in a roasting pan.
- 5In a bowl, mix the oxo cubes, soup mix, and water until all is dissolved and pour over the roast.
- 6Cook for 2 hours.
- 7Then add the onion, potatoes and carrots.
- 8Cook for 45minutes-1 hour.
- 9Add the flour to the drippings and stir on low heat.
- 10Strain the liquid from the roasting pan and gradually add it to the flour and drippings.
- 11Strain after it thickens.
- 12Slice the roast up and put the veggies around it.
- 13Pour the gravy over everything or serve it on the side.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef
Serving Size: 1 (452 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 762.3
- Calories from Fat 445
- Total Fat 49.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 156.7 mg
- Sodium 569.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 45.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: