Prep 7 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a very delicious, moist and flavorful, easy pork loin from the Goya recipe site. I serve it with yellow rice and beans.
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon abobo seasoning with pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground, optional at my house
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon, ground, optional at my house
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix together the chili powder, adobo, cumin, dark brown sugar and cinnamon until well combined.
- Stir in olive oil until completely saturated.
- Using paper towels, pat pork loin dry.
- Rub pork all over with adobo mixture.
- Transfer pork to foil lined roasting pan.
- Cook until pork is dark golden brown and insta-read thermometer registers 145 degrees when inserted into center of loin, about 35 minutes.
- Tramsfer pork to serving platter.
- Tent with foil to keep warm.
- Let rest 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with accumulated juices.