This is a very delicious, moist and flavorful, easy pork loin from the Goya recipe site. I serve it with yellow rice and beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl mix together the chili powder, adobo, cumin, dark brown sugar and cinnamon until well combined.
- 3Stir in olive oil until completely saturated.
- 4Using paper towels, pat pork loin dry.
- 5Rub pork all over with adobo mixture.
- 6Transfer pork to foil lined roasting pan.
- 7Cook until pork is dark golden brown and insta-read thermometer registers 145 degrees when inserted into center of loin, about 35 minutes.
- 8Tramsfer pork to serving platter.
- 9Tent with foil to keep warm.
- 10Let rest 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- 11Serve with accumulated juices.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Adobo Pork Loin
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.3
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 145.1 mg
- Sodium 173.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 49.2 g