Recipe by jonesies
An easy to make treat that looks like mini campfires. Great for Scout events, camping or bonfires. Very cute!
- 1 (18 ounce) packagerefrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups pretzel sticks (the thin kind, broken into pieces)
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) packagedecorator icing (yellow color with decorating tip)
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) packagedecorator icing (orange color with decorating tip)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Let dough stand at room temperature about 15 minutes.
- Combine dough, flour and cocoa in large bowl; beat until well blended.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake about 7 minutes or until set. Immediately press pretzel pieces into sides of cookies to resemble campfire logs. Carefully remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Using decorating tips, pipe yellow and orange icing onto cooled cookies to resemble flames.