1/1 Photo of Roaring Campfires
An easy to make treat that looks like mini campfires. Great for Scout events, camping or bonfires. Very cute!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups pretzel sticks (the thin kind, broken into pieces)
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) package decorator icing (yellow color with decorating tip)
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) package decorator icing (orange color with decorating tip)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- 3Let dough stand at room temperature about 15 minutes.
- 4Combine dough, flour and cocoa in large bowl; beat until well blended.
- 5Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- 6Bake about 7 minutes or until set. Immediately press pretzel pieces into sides of cookies to resemble campfire logs. Carefully remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- 7Using decorating tips, pipe yellow and orange icing onto cooled cookies to resemble flames.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roaring Campfires
Serving Size: 1 (684 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.0
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 56.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: