Chris Reynolds's Note:
I found this recipe in our local newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces sliced baby portabella mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) hamburger patties
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 wheat hamburger buns
- 4 sandwich dill pickle slices
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce (I like Jack Daniels best)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1Preheat grill on medium-high. Combine mushrooms, green onions, and roasted garlic in microwave-save bowl. Microwave on high 1-2 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Set aside.
- 2Cut tomato into thin slices to top burgers; set aside.
- 3Sprinkle seasoned pepper over both sides of patties; place on grill. Close lid, grill 4-5 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees (for medium). During last 1-2 minutes of grill time, top each patty with 1/4 mushroom mixture and 1 cheese slice.
- 4Place patties on bottom halves of rolls; top with pickles and tomato slices. Spread barbecue sauce and mayonnaise over top halves of rolls. Assemble and serve.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roadhouse Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (657 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 678.7
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 134.8 mg
- Sodium 798.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 38.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: