Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make this every time we go on a road trip; it's great for snacking on the road. You can either pack it in a couple of large bowls, or into individual zip top bags for the kids. It makes lots!
- 283.49 g packagemini twist pretzels
- 354.36 g box Ritz Bits miniature crackers (or Ritz sticks snack crackers)
- 276.40 g can salted cashews
- 204.11 g packagebite-size cheddar cheese goldfish crackers
- 28.34 g package ranch dressing mix
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- In a very large bowl, combine the pretzels, Ritz bits, cashews, and crackers.
- (I use my largest roasting pan for this.).
- Sprinkle evenly with dressing mix, then drizzle with oil.
- Stir gently but thoroughly until all pieces are well coated.
- Store in an airtight container.
this is a yummy snack , even with cocktails, i did cut back to 1/3 cup oil and added an extra packet of dressing mix. i also baked it in the oven @ 250 for about 45 min stirring every 10-15 minutes, that gives everything an added crispiness and soaks up the oil.
Easy to make and taste pretty good. Would probably make again.
This was ok. Very boring flavor (just salty) even after doubling the seasonings like some reviewers suggested. It was very easy, but I probably won't be making it again.