1/1 Photo of Road Trip Snack Mix
Ginny Sue's Note:
I make this every time we go on a road trip; it's great for snacking on the road. You can either pack it in a couple of large bowls, or into individual zip top bags for the kids. It makes lots!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package mini twist pretzels
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) box Ritz Bits miniature crackers (or Ritz sticks snack crackers)
- 1 (9 3/4 ounce) can salted cashews
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package bite-size cheddar cheese goldfish crackers
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1In a very large bowl, combine the pretzels, Ritz bits, cashews, and crackers.
- 2(I use my largest roasting pan for this.).
- 3Sprinkle evenly with dressing mix, then drizzle with oil.
- 4Stir gently but thoroughly until all pieces are well coated.
- 5Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Road Trip Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (2097 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.5
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 639.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ritz Bits miniature crackers
ranch dressing mix