- 8 ounces angel hair pasta (uncooked)
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup asian toasted sesame dressing (Kraft)
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄3 cup peanuts (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to pkg, adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 3mins of the pasta cook time.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray, and add chicken cooking 6-8mins or until cooked through, stirring occassionally.
- Stir in dressing, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, & crushed red pepper; cook 1 min more stirring occassionally.
- Drain pasta, and place in large bowl. Add chicken mixture and mix lightly. Sprinkle with peanuts before serving.