Recipe by Waynus
Heard it on the radio and with a few modifications it has become a family favorite.
Top Review by Vitameatavegamin Girl
Loved the versatility of this recipe...I used onion powder, garlic powder, and parsley and sprinkled some cheddar cheese on the potatoes toward the end of the baking time. We really liked this and just had to try it because of the name! I'll definitely be making these when my little nieces and nephews visit! Oh, I only did regular potatoes as I'm not a fan of sweet potatoes. Thanks...Made for Fall PAC '07.
- 2 potatoes, min 2 per person
- kumara (optional) or sweet potato, instead of normal potato (optional)
- flavored olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the potatoes.
- Allow to cool.
- Take an oven tray line with baking paper.
- Mash potatoes onto the baking tray, as roughly as possible. (Hence road Kill).
- Season - salt, pepper, chilli, dried herbs whatever takes your fancy.
- Drizzle with olive oil - liberally.
- Bake at 180c for 40 minutes or until golden brown.