Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This comes from Ro*Tel and is quick and quite good. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, drained (diced tomatoes and chilies)
- 1 bunch green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 limes, juice of
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, drained and chopped
- Combine all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate 5 to 6 hours.
- Serve on tacos or use as a dip.
- Makes about 2 1/4 cups salsa.
Great use of Ro Tel tomatoes! I am hooked on the flavor of RoTel! Also, try Chicky Ro-Tel Dip!