Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy, Easy, Easy!!! I got this recipe from an Aunt who made it for a family reunion. It has a great flavor and makes alot. Very Good! Does not include cooking time for the chicken.
- 4-6 chicken breasts, cooked & chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 453.59 g Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 340.19 g spaghetti, cooked & drained
- In a bowl mix together the soup, broth& Ro-tel tomatoes.
- In a 13x9 greased casserole dish layer as follows: Spaghetti, Chicken, Soup mix, Cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until heated through and cheese melts about 30-45 minutes.
- As soon as you remove from the oven stir to mix well, adding salt and pepper to taste.
I changed this around a bit -- it's a great way to get rid of leftover pasta. I used shredded mozzarella instead of Velveeta, and plain old diced tomatoes instead of Ro-tel. Going for the pseudo-Italian, and it worked great! Goes in the file for "what to do with the leftovers."
I used 2 large cans of white chicken and a 12 oz. bag of shredded cheddar cheese instead of the chicken breasts and Velveeta. Very tasty and easy. We really enjoyed. 8-)
A marvelous dish for a crowd. The flavors were wonderful together, complimenting each other and giving the dish a decidedly homestyle dish. I used ready-cut spaghetti which worked out well. It was easy to prepare, and was a memorable dish on our table. I will be using this dish again. Thanks for sharing, Anita.