Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy, Easy, Easy!!! I got this recipe from an Aunt who made it for a family reunion. It has a great flavor and makes alot. Very Good! Does not include cooking time for the chicken.
- 4 -6 chicken breasts, cooked & chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 12 ounces spaghetti, cooked & drained
- In a bowl mix together the soup, broth& Ro-tel tomatoes.
- In a 13x9 greased casserole dish layer as follows: Spaghetti, Chicken, Soup mix, Cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until heated through and cheese melts about 30-45 minutes.
- As soon as you remove from the oven stir to mix well, adding salt and pepper to taste.
I used 2 large cans of white chicken and a 12 oz. bag of shredded cheddar cheese instead of the chicken breasts and Velveeta. Very tasty and easy. We really enjoyed. 8-)
Easy, fast, and everyone loved it! A friend brought us this dish as a frozen casserole which we thawed and baked before serving. My kids loved it so much I had to find the recipe! We call it queso spaghetti. With regular Rotel it was great. I'd suggest using mild Rotel if making for people who prefer a milder flavor. Used the mushroom variety of recipe #360192 and it worked great. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Update: I have made this several times. If I'm cooking chicken breasts for this recipe, I boil the spaghetti in the hot broth after removing the chicken. Adds a lot of flavor.
I changed this around a bit -- it's a great way to get rid of leftover pasta. I used shredded mozzarella instead of Velveeta, and plain old diced tomatoes instead of Ro-tel. Going for the pseudo-Italian, and it worked great! Goes in the file for "what to do with the leftovers."