Recipe by littlepiglet
Healthy and yummy! This recipe is not expensive. The flavors of the chicken, tomatoes and cayenne pepper work great with white rice! I live by this delicious good for you meal!
- 2 boneless chicken breasts (frozen)
- 1 cup of jewel brand 99% fat free chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canof diced tomatoes with onion and garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground cayenne pepper
- 1 dash salt and pepper (optional)
- 2 cups cooked white rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place frozen chicken breasts in large skillet. Add tomatoes, cayenne pepper, chicken broth and the spices you chose.
- Cover and set heat to as low as it can go. Simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
- Only stir once or twice during cooking time. Serve over white rice and eat like a pig!