Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe is from and old woman who lived in San Antonio Texas. She's dead now.
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup cilantro
- 2 -3 chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup red onion
- 1 serrano peppers or 1 jalapeno pepper
- 3 pinches sea salt, to taste
- 2 limes, juice of
- Mix above ingredients (except lime) in a large bowl, squeeze fresh juice over and stir again. Add more salt to taste if needed.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve with plain corn tortilla chips.