- 473.18 ml cooked short-grain rice or 473.18 ml cooked medium-grain rice
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 59.14 ml tomato sauce or 59.14 ml prepared pesto sauce, if you prefer
- 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 118.29 ml mushroom, sliced
- 29.58 ml green onions, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- In a bowl combine rice, parmesan cheese and egg; press onto lightly greased foil lined baking sheet to form an 8 inch circle.
- Spread with tomato sauce or pesto sauce if preferred and top with mozzarella, tomato, mushrooms and green onions.
- Bake in 400f degree oven until toppings are cooked, cheese is golden and bubbly and outer crust is crisp on the edges, about 15 minutes.