1/1 Photo of Riz-Za-Pizza
Rice pizza is a good alternative for those with such conditions as diabetes, cellac disease and even those following a vegetarian diet because it is nutritious and gluten free. (from the local newspaper)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked short-grain rice or 2 cups cooked medium-grain rice
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce or 1/4 cup prepared pesto sauce, if you prefer
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 1Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- 2In a bowl combine rice, parmesan cheese and egg; press onto lightly greased foil lined baking sheet to form an 8 inch circle.
- 3Spread with tomato sauce or pesto sauce if preferred and top with mozzarella, tomato, mushrooms and green onions.
- 4Bake in 400f degree oven until toppings are cooked, cheese is golden and bubbly and outer crust is crisp on the edges, about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Riz-Za-Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.4
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 74.9 mg
- Sodium 379.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 12.4 g