1/1 Photo of Riverside Resort's Tomato Bisque
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
I was at WDW's Riverside Resort a few days ago, and had the most amazing tomato bisque soup. It was so thick, creamy and full of tomatoey flavor that I had several bowls of it. After coming home I found a few different recipes for Disney tomato bisque soups; after looking at the ingredients, I'm sure this is the one I had.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Drain liquid from tomatoes and reserve.
- 2Place plum tomatoes on a sheet pan sprayed lightly with Pam, and roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes. Meanwhile, over medium-low heat, saute onions, celery and carrots in a stockpot until translucent, approximately 10 minutes, or just until veggies are tender-crisp.
- 3Remove roasted tomatoes and allow to cool for a few minutes. Add them to the stockpot along with the reserved tomato juice and tomato paste and stir until combined.
- 4Cook for 30-40 minutes. Start gently warming the heavy cream. Meanwhile, puree stockpot mixture, and then add the warmed cream. Finish with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Add fresh chopped basil at the end.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Riverside Resort's Tomato Bisque
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.8
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 134.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 3.0 g