Recipe by Marsha D.
This recipe comes from a good friend of mine. She made this salad for us while she was visiting, and I just had to have the recipe and to share with everyone. This recipe is great for leftover fried chicken.
- 2 fried chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 3 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium to large bowl add cooked chopped chicken,celery, and red onion. Add in smoked paprika,chili powder, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Mix in mayonnaise and stir well to combine.
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or over night. To let all the flavors combine.
- Serve on bread, crackers,or in lettuce wraps.
- NOTE: For a more smoky flavor add another 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika and Mayonnaise if needed.