Marsha D.'s Note:
This recipe comes from a good friend of mine. She made this salad for us while she was visiting, and I just had to have the recipe and to share with everyone. This recipe is great for leftover fried chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium to large bowl add cooked chopped chicken,celery, and red onion. Add in smoked paprika,chili powder, garlic powder and black pepper.
- 2Mix in mayonnaise and stir well to combine.
- 3Chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or over night. To let all the flavors combine.
- 4Serve on bread, crackers,or in lettuce wraps.
- 5NOTE: For a more smoky flavor add another 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika and Mayonnaise if needed.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for River's Fried Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.1
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 160.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 15.4 g