- 1 (8 ounce) packagefrozen crescent rolls
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate dough and cut each triangle into half to form 2 triangles.
- Sprinkle each with approximately ½ teaspoonful combined cheese and dill weed and press lightly.
- Roll up and place on ungreased cookie sheet with point side down.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown.