Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make these on camping trips and hikes. they are great energy-boosters and are even more delicious. also try substituting cereal with trail mix.
- 1 (8 inch) flour tortillas or 1 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup frosted flakes (sweetened crunchy cereal) or 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup granola cereal
- honey, to drizzle (optional)
- Spread tortilla evenly with peanut butter.
- Sprinkle cereal on top.
- Drizzle honey over cereal. Roll and enjoy.
This was great! I used a whole wheat tortilla, just 1/2 tsp natural PB (has a very strong flavor so less is OK!)-sugar free maple syrup drizzle & multigrain Cheerios. I also added half a sliced banana & sprinkled on some cinnamon to finish. Delicious, fast & easy. Thanks so much for sharing!
I would never have tired this if it weren't for the positive reviews - and I'm so glad I did! I used honey bunches of oats. great if you have just a little of a cereal left not enough for a whole bowl. next time i will add bananas or raisins.
Tried this with half the pb and half the cereal (used Cinnamon Crunch) and it was okay...then added just a drizzle of honey!!! Wonderful!!! Will be sharing this with friends!! Thank you for a tasty snack.