Recipe by bykirk
This came from a friend of mine, Pam, and we all enjoyed on several river/lake trips! It also makes a heavenly tasting baked potato topper!
Top Review by smltheppl
I wish I could give this dip even more stars!! This was a huge hit with everyone. Definitely make this dip a day ahead so the flavors have time to come together. The only thing I did differently was to leave out the onion flakes and I replaced one cup of the mozzarella cheese with one cup of Jarlesberg swiss cheese. Thanks for posting this Bykirk! I can't wait to try this again!
- 1 pint mayonnaise (Light mayo is okay but not miracle whip)
- 1 cup sour cream (light is okay but not fat free)
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes (or minced onions)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper