This came from a friend of mine, Pam, and we all enjoyed on several river/lake trips! It also makes a heavenly tasting baked potato topper!
- 1 pint mayonnaise (Light mayo is okay but not miracle whip)
- 1 cup sour cream (light is okay but not fat free)
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion flakes (or minced onions)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- Mix all together and chill overnight for best flavor.
- I think it’s best served with baby carrots, Wheat Thins or “Twigs” (come in a box by wheat thins).
I wish I could give this dip even more stars!! This was a huge hit with everyone. Definitely make this dip a day ahead so the flavors have time to come together. The only thing I did differently was to leave out the onion flakes and I replaced one cup of the mozzarella cheese with one cup of Jarlesberg swiss cheese. Thanks for posting this Bykirk! I can't wait to try this again!
What a great dip!and easy to make too! The recipe name caught my eye first, when I was searching for dips to make for our gatherings on the weekends. I am so glad I picked this recipe too. The flavors are really good and its even better the next day (that is if you have any lefted over) I served this with different types of chips and I kicked it up a bit the second time I made it (which was the next day)with chopped onions,minced garlic(in place of garlic salt) ,old bay seasoning,greek seasoning, beau monde,and celery seed. Its a dip I am so certain will be made many of times.I plan to try it on baked potatoes soon. Thanks for the recipe bykirk!
This dip is the best !! I served it at a pary with deep fried sweet potatoe wedges, and it was a huge hit. The next day, I served it for our supper on baked potatoes. Thanks for submitting this, and I will be checking out your other recipes. PS My guests found the name intriguing.