Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This "ritzy" and rich dish needs only a green salad to round out a very special meal.
- 1⁄2 lb butter, melted
- 3 (32 count) packets Ritz crackers (3 rolls from one 16 oz box)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs scallops or 1 1⁄2 lbs lobsters or 1 1⁄2 lbs crab or 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp or 1 1⁄2 lbs white fish fillets
- 2 (10 1/2 fluid ounce) cans cream of shrimp soup
- 0.5 (10 1/2 fluid ounce) can white wine
- hot sauce
- Crush crackers and mix with melted butter.
- Cover the bottom of a 9x11" baking pan with 1/2 the mixture.
- Place fish over crumbs.
- Mix soup, wine and hot sauce and pour over fish.
- Top with remaining cracker mix.
- Bake at 350 F for 35 minutes.
Oh happy me!!!! Sooooo good! Made half a recipe, but with 16 ounces bay scallops, and a couple of dashes cayenne instead of hot sauce. Do not be tempted to add salt; there is plenty of salt on the crackers! Made for the Lorac Cookathon, January 2014. Get well soon Lorac!