Recipe by Lainey6605
This was a hit with my family. I hope you'll enjoy it, too. You can also use light mayonnaise with success as well. I use small chicken breasts or butterfly large chicken breasts and split them in half so the chicken is not too thick to bake. I usually double the recipe then because my family always likes extra.
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 25 Ritz crackers, finely crushed
- 0 parmesan cheese, grated
- 9.85 ml dried basil
- 4.92 ml dried parsley flakes
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix mayonnaise and lemon juice; set aside.
- In separate bowl, combine crushed crackers, cheese, basil, parsley, garlic powder and pepper.
- Dip chicken breasts in mayo mixture, then roll in cracker crumbs mixture.
- Place on nonstick baking sheet (I like to use the nonstick aluminium foil for this, it works great!).
- Bake at 400 degrees F for about 20-25 minutes or until chicken is done.